ground tungsten carbide rod
- Premium carbide rod blanks,sinter-HIP treatment, drop-test for each pcs blanks
- A wide range of grades for various applications, diameter range from 0.3-40mm
- The regular size of unground carbide rods are in stock, in-house centerless grinders, quick delivery time
- Close tolerance, excellent straightness, runout, and surface finish
- Standard length and cut-to-length ground carbide rods available
Grade application for carbide rods
|KU25A||Ultra fine grain size, high-speed cutting, medium-speed feed, suitable for processing glass fiber materials, carbon steel, stainless steel, 304L SS, nickel-based alloys, quenched steel, titanium-based alloys, composite materials, etc, suitable for HRC45-59 materials.|
|KU20A||Medium speed processing, strong versatility, suitable to process carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, nickel-based alloy, titanium alloy, heat-resistant alloy steel, cast iron, etc.|
|KU20||Medium speed processing, strong versatility, suitable to process carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, nickel-based alloy, titanium alloy, heat-resistant alloy steel, cast iron, etc.|
|KU09||Extremely high wear resistance and strength, suitable for high-hard materials (HRC55 and above) finishing,high-gloss surface treatment of aluminum alloy, titanium alloy, stainless steel, 316L SS, high-temperature alloy, glass fiber, plastic aluminum and other difficult-to-machine materials (composite wood).|
|YL10.2||It's used for making drill endmills, suitable for cutting general steel, Grey cast iron, stainless steel and heat resistant alloy.|
|KU12||Ultrafine grain size, high cobalt, good hardness and toughness, used for making endmill and reamer, especially suitable for cutting steel, aluminum alloy and titanium.|
|KU06||Ultra-fine grains, suitable for making end mills and engraving cutters with high wear resistance requirements, suitable for processing PCB materials, acrylic materials and high-hardness aluminum alloys.|
|KU15||Good wear resistance and excellent toughness, suitable for making stamping dies,anti-vibration boring bar, etc.|
Tolerance grade for ground carbide rods
About Tungsten carbide rod
- Cemented carbide rods is with good wear resistance and bending strength. It can be used to manufacture tungsten carbide end mills, drill, reamers, taps, engraving bits, printed circuit boards special cutter, automobile special cutter, special cutter for engine, and watch processing. Ground tungsten carbide rod can also be made hard metal punches, dead centre, core rod, perforating tool, anti-vibration boring bar.
- Solid carbide rod is suitable for machining common steel, cast iron, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, nickel-based alloy, titanium alloy, heat-resistant alloy steel, hardened steel, glass fiber, plastic aluminum, hardened steel, composite wood, high hardness aluminum alloy, acrylic, PCB materials, etc.
- Tungsten carbide round bar is used in metalworking, woodworking, papermaking, packaging, printing, chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, electronics, and defense industries.
How to make ground tungsten carbide rod
Main process flow
powder milling → formula according to grade→ wet grinding → mixing → crushing → drying → sieving → adding forming agent → redrying → sieving to obtain a mixture → granulating →extrusion molding or mould pressing→ forming → low-pressure Sintering →blanks→inspect straightness, runout→ rough ground by centerless grinders → finish ground → measure the size →packing → storage