tungsten carbide strips
- Easy to be brazed, good applicability
- Excellent red hardness, good wear resistance and toughness, high hardness
- Standard sizes and customized sizes are available
- Stable performance for internal quality, high precision for appearance dimension.
- Much better performance than HSS.
The grade for carbide rectangular strips
|K20||medium||14.6-15.0||90-90.5||2200-2400||High hardness,suitable for rough machining of iron,solid wood,dry wood or nonferrous metal,ceramic and other alloys.|
|K30||fine||14.6-15.0||90-90.5||2600-2800||Hight toughness, easy to be brazed without heat preservation.Suitable for rosewood, solid wood, pinewood, and other wood with a lot of stammers.|
|K10||ultrafine||14.6-15.0||92.5-93||1800-2000||High hardness,suitable for finish machining of iron,nonferrous metal, ceramic and other alloy,semi-finish machining of hardwood, chipboard, MDF and HDF.Better to use silver soldering.|
|K40||coarse||13.8-14.2||87.5-88||2800-3000||High toughness, difficult to break tooth. It's used specially for finger jointing tools.|
|K10||fine||14.5||91||3000-3200||On the basis of ensuring high bending strength, the wear resistance of cemented carbide is enhanced, the cutting edge is dense and sharp, which is conducive to the flatness of processing and has good welding performance. It is used for food packaging, printing, aluminum foil, metalized film, gardens, textile, leather, plastic, rubber and other mechanical blades.|
|YN15||Medium||13.7-14||85-86||1700-1900||Without cobalt, nickel binder, without magnetic, mainly used for stamping moulds and ceramic die of electronic components.|
The size for carbide strips
- Carbide wear strips are mainly made from wolfram carbide and cobalt powder by powder metallurgy methods. The main production process of tungsten carbide bar stock is powder milling, ball milling, pressing and sintering. For different uses, the content of WC and Co in tungsten carbide flat bar is not the same.
- Tungsten carbide flat strips are mainly used in woodworking, metalworking, molds, petroleum machinery, textile tools and other industries. Solid carbide square bar is mainly used to process solid wood, density board, gray cast iron, non-ferrous metal materials, chilled cast iron, hardened steel, PCB, brake materials, etc. Sintered carbide strips of suitable material should be selected according to the specific application.
Main Process flow
Powder milling→ formula according to application requirements → wet milling → mixing → crushing → drying → sieving → adding forming agent → redrying → sieving to obtain cemented carbide powder→ granulating → pressing → forming → low-pressure sintering →blanks→Flaw inspection→Packing→Warehousing